Certification in Change Management - Offered online or in-person
** Our public Certification is currently only offered in an online instructor-led training format. In-person training will resume when our trainers and customers are safe. **
Become a subject matter expert in Organization Change!
- Hands-on experience applying change management strategies, tools and processes to real business situations.
- Our partners have been integrating change management strategy and tactics into projects for over 20 years. This class exposes you to the lessons they’ve learned - get the real scoop on how this all works in the trenches.
- Covers material from The Eight Constants of Change book and the entire toolkit found in The Change Management Pocket Guide.
The Change Guides Change Management Certification Program has been approved as an ACMP Qualified Education Provider™ (QEP™) indicating that our program aligns to ACMP’s Standard for Change Management and adult education best practices and qualifies as training hours for people applying to be an ACMP Certified Change Management Practitioner (CCMP). Read More
Get $200 off of your CCMP application after attending our Certification! CCMP Application
How do I become Certified in Change Management?
- Complete the three-day on-site training program conducted by a Change Guides partner or staff consultant.
- Score 90% on the electronic Change Guides Certification examination. The test is open book and note. If a score of 90% is not achieved on the first try, the test may be taken again.
- Submit three change management tools for review within 90 days.
After completing all three steps, participants will receive their Change Management Certificate.
What is the content?
What does it mean to be a Certified Change Management Professional?
Participants in the program will understand the dynamics of organizational change and are prepared to plan and execute a comprehensive change management strategy.
Who are the course Instructors?
In-person Certification Tuition is $2,495 - 3 full days ($1,995 - early registration cost)
Online Certification Tuition is $2,395 - Four 6-hour session ($1,895 - early registration cost)
- Instruction, case studies, hands-on exercises and discussion of Change Management facilitated by one of our certified trainers
- Upon completion of a test and tools submission you receive a Change Management Certification Certificate
- Copy of The Change Management Pocket Guide and The Eight Constants of Change - available to be signed by the authors
- Single User license for the Change Management Pocket Guide electronic toolkit (Excel and Word)
- Helpful change management white papers written by the partners
- 60 minutes of one-on-one coaching from the facilitator for 30 days following the program
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
Click here to REGISTER.
Our Cancellation Policy:
Full refunds for cancellations up to 30 days prior to the event. 30-8 days before the event, 50% refund will be made. No refunds will be made 7 days or less from the event. Transfer to another event can be made upon request.