Managing Change in an Agile World Online Certification Program
- Hands-on experience applying change management strategies, tools and processes to a business case and their own projects.
The Change Guides Change Management Certification Program has been approved as an ACMP Qualified Education Provider™ (QEP™) indicating that our program aligns to ACMP’s Standard for Change Management and adult education best practices and qualifies as training hours for people applying to be an ACMP Certified Change Management Practitioner (CCMP). Read More
- To build an understanding of the dynamics of change in agile environments.
- To help teams work more effectively using an agile change infrastructure and the right set of tools.
- Build understanding of how agile change fits and aligns with the organization’s broader change initiatives.
- Build an understanding of how to align and support leadership in changes.
- To build skills and confidence in working with impacted stakeholders.
How do I become Certified in Agile Change Management?
- Candidates must complete the two-session online training program conducted by a Change Guides' trainer.
- Participants must score 90% on the electronic Change Guides Agile Change Management Certification examination. The test is open book and note. If a score of 90% is not achieved on the first try, the test may be taken again.
- Participants must submit three change management tools from the agile management methodology for review within 90 days.
After completing all three steps, participants will receive their Agile Change Management Certificate.
Prerequisites for the Agile Change Management Certification
A solid understanding of traditional organizational change management and several years of traditional change management experience.
Cost of Certification
- Private trainings are avilable. Contact email@example.com.
- Copy of Managing Change in an Agile World Book
- Hard copy of presentation, case study, hands-on tool exercise sheets
- Upon completion of a test and tools submission you receive an Agile Change Management Certification Certificate
- Single User license of the Agile Change Management Toolkit (Excel and Word)
- Helpful change management white papers written by the partner
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
Our Cancellation Policy:
Full refunds for cancellations up to 30 days prior to the event. 30-8 days before the event, 50% refund will be made. No refunds will be made 7 days or less from the event. Transfer to another event can be made upon request.