Managing Change in an Agile World 2.5 Hour Online Training Event
Bring your agile team together to learn best practices in managing change in an agile environment! This course provides an overview of the principles for managing change in agile environments. This engaging session offers a forum to discuss challenges, proven strategies, and tactics when driving change in fast-paced environments.
- To understand basic concepts related to agile, change management, and how they work together
- To learn the 10 laws of agile change management
- To assess where your projects are on the Agile Change Management Maturity Model
- To learn the change management infrastructure needed for success in agile environments
- To understand the methodology and tools available to identify, manage and address people issues during agile projects
- Part 1: Principles for Managing Change in Agile Environments
- Part 2: Practices for Managing Change in Agile Environments
Cost of Live Virtual Workshop
- Private sessions are available. Contact email@example.com.
Our Cancellation Policy:
Full refunds for cancellations up to 30 days prior to the event. 30-8 days before the event, 50% refund will be made. No refunds will be made 7 days or less from the event. Transfer to another event can be made upon request.